Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introducing the NEW CREATIVE TEAM MEMBERS and a little note from me...

Firstly I would like to introduce the NEW members of the Kraft It Up Creative Team, these lovely ladies start their term on February 1st, they have February's challenge now and I cant wait to see what they come up with!!

Please welcome them by leaving a comment at the bottom of the post!!!

BETH JARRETT

My name is Beth Jarrett and I have been scrapping for 10 years. I have three kids who are the main focus of my scrapping. I love scrapping. I love the finished product, but what I love most is the process. I like to take my time when scrapping as I like to enjoy it. It can take me up to a week to complete a layout. I am fortunate enough to be named a Scrapbooking Memories Master for 2001/12.

Beth's Blog: http://www.bethjarrett.com/

DI GARLING...
I am happily married & I have two grown up sons who have now unfortunately moved out of home, so now I am an "empty nester". I so miss my boys living at home. I have a great little fat "Staffy" dog called Poppy, who we all totally spoil. I own a Scrapbook shop at The Entrance NSW which I started up 5 1/2 years ago & I do a lot of designing & teaching there. I absolutely love my job & I do adore all things paper. I would have to say I am totally addicted as most of you are too. I am also a sewer, patchworker & beader, however I don't seem to do those as much any more as Scrapbooking seems to be my No. 1 passion, I am also the DT Cordinator for Green Tara.

Di's Blog: discreativespace.blogspot.com

KYLIE SYMONS...

I live in a small town in Australia called Tumut. I have lived my whole life basically in this country town and I love the peace and serenity which surrounds us.

I am married to my school friend sweetheart Andrew and we share three beautiful daughters- Kayley, Emma and Bridget.

I have been scrapping since 2007 and I love a great challenge and enjoy trying different techniques. I do like to use bright and bold colours on my layouts which might make me stand out from the rest-LOL .
I love to cut up pp and use a lot of chipboard and embellishments on my layouts.

Kylie's Blog: http: //kylie-kyliesplace.blogspot.com/


A little note from me..


I just want to let you know one of the reasons things have been delayed this month, apart from having laptop issues at the start of the month, this little bundle of joy arrived on the 20th December, so I am sure you can understand why things are running a little late.
We are on target for January's post to be live on the 1st and just remember you have until the 7th January to link your December layouts.

Miss Harper Rose Heather (9pd 12oz)

13 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Congratulations on your gorgeous little bundle of joy. Would have to be the best Christmas present! Congrats to the new DT girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Mel! What an absolute doll! She is just gorgeous. Congratulations!!! Wishing you and your family all the very best... xx Congrats to the lovely DT newbies too! Wonderful to see you and your talent on board. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly big congrats to Mel - little Miss Harper is adorably sweet! you'll have lots of great baby photos to scrap!! And welcome to the new CT members Bayh, Di and Kylie, all familiar faces. Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations ladies on your CT posts!.....and a bigger CONGRATS to Mel!! :D she is adorably gorgeous!!! X looking forward to working with you all in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girls. I look forward to seeing your fabulous work. And Mel, she is just divine. What a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mel and family!!! Harper is divine! I am looking forward to being apart of this team for te next 6 months!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like seeing a little one come into the world...congrat beth and Di..looking forward to the next 6 mths

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Mel on such a gorgeous little bundle, she looks so beautiful. I'm convinced you must be a superwoman, running a family, having a new baby & still having time to run three challenge sites. Also congrats to Beth & Kylie, I look forward to creating along side of you both & all the other girls on the Creative Team. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Beth Di and Kylie WTG :) :) :)


    And Waaaa Hoooo Congratulations Mel, she is absolutely gorgus!!!! :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!!! What a precious, beautiful little baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats to you Mel, Harper is beautiful. Big congrats to Beth, Di and Kylie!! Awesome, love all your work girls!!! Can't wait to 'work' alongside you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the birth of your little bundle of joy Mel.. Harper is absolutely gorgeous!! Also congrats to Beth, Di and Kylie.. can't wait to see your gorgeous creations for 2012!! :))

    ReplyDelete