Saturday, August 6, 2011

KIU JULY WINNERS :-)

This month we had an amazing array of gorgeous layouts that were entered and voted on...

Now to the winners...

Firstly we start with a HIGHLY COMMENDED to...

HELENE...


The winner of the $25.00 Voucher from Scrap Therapy is...
HEATHER JACOB...

The winner of the $25.00 product pack from 2 Crafty is...
MONIQUE FOLLETT...

The winner of the $20.00 Voucher plus FREE post from Handmade By Suzanne is...
TANYAH PAYNE...

** Winners please remember to email me your details, if you have won a voucher I am going to need your email address and if you have won a product pack I am going to need your email and postal address.
Please email to: kraft.it.up@hotmail.com

6 comments:

  1. congrats heather, monigue and tanyah, stunning layouts and its easy to see whay they won...and congrats on helene for the mention......

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations ladies! all such well deserving entries! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG girls. Amazing entries. Enjoy your prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site & would love to play along but as prizes are only for Australians there doesn't seem any point. May I suggest you change the wording to be that internationals simply pay their own postage. I know I would be happy to do that & I bet most other people would too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for commending my layout!!! I really am thrilled!!! Thanks, thanks, thanks everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for choosing my layout this month, I am honored and very thankful... Congrats to the other talented ladies who won.

    ReplyDelete